Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Underground

After a 10 hour day working for the mouse, I caught the tube home, which I had to wait for 20 minutes since it was passed 8 pm. While standing in the underground that time, the coldness of this city finally got the better of me. I don't understand how these people here can carry on and leave conversation as a last resort. (Usually the only words spoken are excuse me) Its a rather awkward scene for me to be in, and I'm an introvert.

On the escalator going up to the streets, you have to stand on the right side so that people who are in a hurry can pass you. On Oxford Street, there is a proposal to create an express lane, for walkers. I saw a grown man push a child out of the way walking up the moving escalator last week, not it a comical way as Will Ferrell does in the movie Old School, after shooting himself with a tranquilizer.,no this bloke I saw was just flat out mean. Unless you have an Ipod in this city, this city can bring you down sometimes. Way to go, Steve.

After a long, tiresome day of work, and homework, the band that I used to despise, which happens to be British as well, Oasis, has actually brought some enjoyment to my day. I guess these things grow on you in time.

I still love London, it would just be nice to see the sun once and a while is all. Gonna check out the East end tomorow with my friend Davis, I guess its where the thugs in London party at. Finally, my kind of crowd. word.

No comments: