Monday, March 21, 2005

Leaving London

In 3 days, My stay in London will come to an abrupt end, and I will begin my travels around Italy Switzerland and Germany, which I have decided to take a loan and go through with, even though I know I cant afford it. Leaving London is much harder than I ever would have expected, I have really grown used to living here, developed a routine with work school and the nightlife. I am going to never see most of the people I have spent the last 3 months with ever again, which is a hard concept to swallow, because I have connected with people here in some cases on a much more personal level than friends I have had for years back in the US. The one thing I wont miss is the drama that I was thrown into out here, I look forward to my old, boring life, it will be refreshing. Exam today, presentatation Wednesday, Train ride through franceinto Italy Thursday. Heartbroken right now though.

No comments: